Monday, December 4, 2006

The start

Well I always wanted to kinda make a poker blog, but most of them are lame and I don't go off winning millions so I never bothered. I have half supported myself playing poker the last 6 months or so, but the last 2 months I have been running so bad Ive gotten frustrated like a lot of people do. I don't need to make another bad beat rant, but after trying everything from dropping down in stakes to switching games, and taking a few breaks from online, I seemed to be a consistent winner live but and running just dead online. I have had my share of wins online in the past, but these last 2 months I have just been running into a lot of coolers and suckouts....




And honestly lost alot of confidence not being able to win consistent in the smallest of stakes. But in the end I guess you gotta run bad to become a decent player so I'm not to worried. Alright well this is turning into a emo journal so ill get to the point. I have been playing a lot of play money sit and goes for fun with my friends, and tested out a lot of stuff. Last week we played a 500 play chip tourny, and we used our "system" haha which I will speak about later. Anyways with 2200 entry's, our system got him to 13th, and I ended up coming 2nd.



I ended up making 150 k in play chips haha, and I always said I wanted to become a millionaire in play money, but i never had the patience to actually do it. Well i sat down, taking a break from the real cash games and made myself do it. I always heard of people actually buying play money, and I said well I'm gonna make a million, sell it and I'm gonna turn that money into a grand, ala what Chris Ferguson did with turning 1 dollar into 10000. I have recently made the million, and sold it for 10.50 cents American, and this blog is to track my progress with he 10 dollars. I mean I could just easily put money on and grind but I need a break from playing just to make money and trying this goal... even though its the same thing haha.



Anyways ill have a update tomorrow with how the 10 dollars went.

1 comment:

monkeyridingawashingmachine said...

hehe i bet nathan wants these ones...