Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Day 2

Well I got off to a bad start by losing two buy ins pretty quick. One hand I raised with the 9 10 of hearts and got re raised by the big blind who had the 7 8 of hearts. I called the flop came 9 10 2 rainbow and he pushes and I made the call and he hit a 6 right on the turn. I was hoping he had a big pair but I guess he caught a good flop for trying to make a play on me... but it happens. After that I played in a 5 dollar sit and go and took it down haha, so that put me up about 10 for the day after the first 10 I lost, Then I played some 10/25 cent short handed and made a decent 15 dollar win. Nothing really exciting to mention about last night, no real big or interesting hands, I mainly picked up alot of big pairs and with raises in front of me I just raised the pot and everyone folded most the time and I probably made about 12 bucks in the hour I played at the table just playing straight forward. Ok I made one suicide play where I flopped top 2 pair on a all spade board, and a guy check raised me on the flop and I flat called.The turn came another spade and I just pushed in on him, which may be argued a good play against a good player but at low stakes its insane haha, anyways the guy folded and said he folded a 10 high flush, with the king queen of spades out there... I told him he made a sick fold. I tried playing a little 25/50 cent limit but I still cant handle anything that low for short handed fixed limit games, but I'm also not the best limit player.


Ive decided when I do make the 1000, Im going to buy a decent plasma screen with it, somewhere around 40+ cause I am going to buy one anyways, so now I got extra incentive. So yea not to much to report haha, but yea thats the news, Im sitting at about $88 from the original 10.

No comments: