Thursday, December 7, 2006

Break

Well I guess its time for a break hahah, the downswing has not left yet. After yesterday, today was even worse. I complete in the small blind and this guy was min raising every time out of the BB. I flat call and flop big, but...

Crushed

I once again go down, sucks cause that was a huge pot for 5/10 cent haha, and the other guy with two pair had alot of the full house outs covered.. didn't stop those lovely diamonds.

A few hours later this hand came up at 10/25 cent that pretty much sealed the deal, I mean the guy couldnt of played the hand worst and let me get lucky, but like that matters against me heh.

2 outtta here!


The roll is pretty much crushed, I think I'm gonna stick to the live games and build up some more and maybe put a few hundred on and play some stud hi low in the coming months, less swings and I need a break from hold em... but thats obvious. Ill keep ya posted.

No comments: